- Agree on the cost and available start date.
- Decide on all sanitary ware and tiles at least 3 days before start date.
- A deposit of 50% is required on or before the start date.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you book DG Bathrooms, we take care of everything from start to finish. Here are details of the process and what to expect.
The average bathroom can take 5 days start to finish. (some may take longer)
- Arrange a skip onsite
- Remove sanitary ware & fixings hi
- Remove tiles, plasterboard, plywood,
- Make a list of needed building materials
- Plumbing: first fix pipework, set in place shower tray or bath.
- Wiring in place
- Fit any plasterboard, plywood, recesses, bath sides etc
- Finish prep work
- Tiling bathroom
- Finish tiling/grouting bathroom
- Fit all new sanitaryware and fixings
- Inspect and clean up.
- payment of outstanding balance.
- Follow up call/text